Easy Enchiladas Daiya tested & approved
Submitted July 18, 2012 by Reena
- Vegan (492)
- Dairy Free (including lactose and casein) (455)
- Soy Free (396)
- Gluten Free (332)
- Peanut Free (424)
- Health Conscious (92)
1. Mix the refried beans and Daiya Jalapeno Garlic Havarti Style wedge on the stove until all of the Daiya is melted.
2. Fill tortillas with the refried bean mixture and chopped onions. (If using corn tortillas, warm in microwave beforehand to soften.) Roll up the tortillas and place in a baking dish.
3. Top with salsa verde or green enchilada sauce.
4. Mix the three types of Daiya shreds together and sprinkle on top of the enchiliadas with some chopped red bell peppers.
5. Bake at 400 F until all the Daiya is melted. Time varies per oven.